Beaverworld, Enfield (hybrid model)
A bit about us
Beavertown began life 11 years ago in a tiny BBQ joint in Haggerston, North London. In 2020 we opened BEAVERWORLD, our Out of this World brewery & mothership in Enfield. Alongside our Lockwood Brewery in Tottenham Hale and our micro-brewery at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium we have the capacity to brew a staggering 90 million pints a year.
Now, we’re happily brewing loads of great beer - for everyone to enjoy - anywhere in the universe...although tastes best when drank on Earth. So, if you’re after some tasty beer with a difference you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Beavertown, the one’s you’ve seen in the pub with the cool glasses and great tasting beer. But we also sell through Ecommerce, a channel that has seen significant growth over the last two years… we’re talking over 500%! Now we’re looking for someone to come in and help us grow the channel even further. This is an opportunity for the right person to join the team and help us learn more about our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for creating a story from our customer data – from engagement stats through to transactional data, to inform decision making for Marketing teams.
- You’ll also lead the way with discovering more about our customers how they behave across different channels, finding new ways to use data – to help deliver a personalised experience & drive loyalty.
- You’ll bring all our data sources together, make sense of them & optimise for reporting – you’ll also own master data in the CDP to help make this happen.
- You’ll use data to inform decisions around D2C pricing strategy and promotional opportunities.
- You’ll also support key campaigns and cultural events (e.g Halloween and Xmas) by providing insight and reporting on performance
- You’ll create high quality report & dashboards for an audience of technical and non-technical users, work closely with key stakeholders to present data to help drive the most value for our customers.
- You’ll be an advocate for and drive forward the data culture at Beavertown. Positively influence Marketing teams to better put data at the centre of their processes and decision making.
- You’ll help to increase data governance within the company by contributing a report catalogue, database schema and glossary for measures and KPIs relating to Marketing data.
What you’ll bring to us
- Strong experience in working in insights and analytics roles, ideally within the FMCG world.
- Experience using Customer Data Platforms (Bloomreach or similar)
- An advanced Excel user, familiar with complex formula and Pivot tables. Knowledge of Power Query an advantage.
- Ability to turn complex data into simple, presentable solutions.
- An understanding of the digital paid media landscape (social, display, PPC, affiliates, web). An analytical thinker, clear communicator, and bit of a reporting nerd. You’ll love to find answers and discover new and better ways to deliver activity.
- Be super driven and motivated, with a hands-on approach and willingness to get stuck in and support the wider team.
- You’ll always be up for a new challenge and be all over the latest trends and insights, looking for ways to improve current ways of working.
- Ideally a good understanding of Google Analytics and experience with the Shopify platform to hit the ground running.
You’ll be diligent, but also up for a laugh. You’ll be working as part of a friendly, lively team 😊
What’s in it for you
- Discounts on beer and swag
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Monthly lunch
- Team and company social events
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org