ACCOUNT MANAGER – BIRMINGHAM & NOTTINGHAM
The Account Manager will report into the Key Account Manager - South and be focussed on bringing on new business within the Birmingham, Nottingham & Derby area. They will also be the primary point of contact between Beavertown Brewery and customers in this area ensuring accounts are selling our beers to their full potential.
The successful candidate will hunt for new opportunities and partner closely with new, and existing, customers to ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to grow and maintain our accounts within a rapidly growing company.
- Proactively seek out new customers for our beers, focussing primarily on the on trade.
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received on time.
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts.
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales.
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into the relevant systems.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
- As a result of the all of the above the expectation would be that the successful candidate would be spending 80-90% of their time in the market.
- Results oriented experience with a minimum of 1 year of On-Trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Strong track record of delivering incredible results
- A real sense of urgency in making things happen.
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level.
- Strong sales & negotiation skills.
- Strong judgment and maturity.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com