London Account Manager (Outskirts inside M25)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received.
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts.
- Identify suitable pubs, bars & groups that do not stock Beavertown beers and converting these to Beavertown stockists.
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales.
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into SAP.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
- Results oriented experience, with a minimum of 1 year of on-trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong sense of urgency
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong judgment and maturity
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Solid time management skills with ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
- Driving license essential
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com