ACCOUNT MANAGER - MANCHESTER, LEEDS & LIVERPOOL
Team Beaver are looking for a Sales Account Manager to bring Beavertown alive on the streets of Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool!
Reporting into our Key Account Manager in the North, the aim of this new role will be to develop our existing Beavertown stocked pubs & bars across Manchester, Liverpool & Leeds while at the same time finding new pubs and bars to stock our beers. As the successful candidate, you will need to work across a broad range of On-Trade Wholesale partners to ensure our customers are getting all they need to make our beers come to life on the bar.
The successful candidate will partner closely with customers to ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to our Sales and Production teams.
We are looking for candidates that are based locally to these Northern cities and who have the drive and hunger to always over-achieve.
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received on time.
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts.
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales.
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into the relevant systems.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations.• Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
- Results oriented experience with a minimum of one year of On-Trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong judgment and maturity.
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills. Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com