KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – WHOLESALE & CONVENIENCE
With the fantastic progress Beavertown is making as a business, we are now in need of a Key Account Manager to support our National Account Manager for Off Trade!
This role is field based & the successful candidate will take on responsibility for developing Beavertown’s business within our existing off trade customer base and delivering the Channel strategy. This newly created role will have full account management responsibility for Off-Trade C&C and Convenience and will be responsible for building up our Off-Trade wholesaler customer base!
To be successful in this role, you will develop a range of activation programmes for both wholesalers and convenience retail customers, build up an ongoing contact plan across the field operations teams within our Of-Trade wholesalers and lead our online strategy across the whole Off-trade channel.
- Full account management responsibility for key grocery customers, online retailers and specialist groups.
- Generating new business through the dotcom channel, and driving growth within our current customer base.
- Formulating and implementing specific customer range and distribution strategies and increasing Beavertown brand awareness across the channel.
- Managing a portfolio of national grocery accounts through engagement with trading teams, supply chain contacts, marketing teams and support functions.
- Assisting in internal forecasting and budgeting for Off Trade channel as well as supporting channel KPI’s (NPD, distribution growth, gifting, education & awareness etc).
- Supporting NAM on overall Off Trade strategic direction and at the same time working with the NAM to develop the plans and actions to deliver our short & long term goals.
- Educate & train all of our key customers on Beavertown’s brands & story.
- Establish ongoing ways of working & principles with the various internal & external operational teams to ensure we provide an efficient and amazing customer service.
- Achieve monthly & annual targets.
- Communicate sales results on a weekly & monthly basis to broader sales team & Commercial Director.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting/events.
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by line manager.
- Work with NAM to ensure Beavertown have the correct level of resources allocated for the scale of the budgeted growth.
- Grocery account management experience (ideally 2+ years with full P&L responsibility)
- Strong sales and negotiation background
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market opportunities
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org