Team Beaver are looking for a London Account Manager to join our Sales team!
As one of our Account Managers, you will act as the primary point of contact for London Beavertown customers, while at all times delivering an exemplary standard of customer service to our customers throughout your London territory.
As the Account Manager, you will spend the majority of your time out in trade, partnering with Beavertown customers to ensure customers are happy with the beer, ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and our beer is received on time
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into system
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Results oriented experience, with a minimum of 1 years On-Trade sales experience gained from the food and drinks industry
- Strong sense of urgency
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong judgment and maturity
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Solid time management skills with ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com