assistant general manager
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager with a strong background in multi-site premium casual dining and events. We are looking for a passionate individual to ensure that all customers get the full Beavertown experience across all our sites.
As Assistant General Manager you will help to deliver an exceptional and engaging Beavertown guest experience, with a hands-on role in existing and new openings.
You will assist in leading a team across two sites to ensure that the overall experience and offering is executed at the highest level with shared responsibility for the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our guests and team, as well as the financial success of our sites.
The role will oversee F&B, Retail, Guest Experience and Event areas.
- Managing daily operations across two sites with the potential for further future sites, alongside the General Manager and with overall responsibility in the absence of the General Manager.
- Managing and leading a diverse team.
- Responsible for guest experience and driving sales.
- Optimising opportunities to drive income by being hands on, assisting the team and getting stuck in.
- Engaging with the local community to ensure that Beavertown is involved with and drives experiences for the local people, town and surrounding areas.
- Overseeing team rotas.
- Completing weekly reports.
- Monitoring guest experience and working with the wider team to develop the Beavertown experience.
Security, Health and Safety
- Licensing Act: to ensure all members of staff adhere to weights and measure legislation.
- To comply fully with all statutory requirements on Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and all other aspects of Beavertown’s H&S manual.
- Ensure that the Risk Management and Operational Event Manual is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the sites and immediate area is safe and secure.
- Financially accountable for banking procedures and errors in banking.
- Maintain responsibility for the banking and reporting procedures.
- Experienced in budget management.Please note that the above list is not exhaustive.
- Self-motivated, service focused individual with at least three years’ experience working across bars, events and restaurants.
- Ability to inspire a team.
- Ability to take initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with EPoS, stock, reservations and delivery systems.
- Strong understanding of hospitality commercials and financials.
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in immersive experiences and hospitality operations is preferable.
- A clear understanding and experience of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Flexible, evening and weekend work is required.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com