We are looking for a Driver to join our Beavertown Express!
As a Driver with the Beavertown Express, you will ensure our fabulous beers are delivered in a timely and professional manner to our customers across London. You will act as an ambassador for Beavertown, representing the Company on the roads and with our customers.
This role will be based between our Enfield and Tottenham sites and will involve travel around London. You will be responsible for loading and unloading our vans, delivery of our beers and operating a vehicle for all deliveries. Other responsibilities will include performing various administrative duties such as issuing invoices, filling in forms and receiving signatures as proof of receipt from customers.
You will be expected to keep accurate records of mileage, fuel purchase and other costs incurred whilst on duty.
- Delivering orders to our customers in agreed delivery slots.
- Ensuring that Beavertown Express Ways of Working are followed and that the audit trail for deliveries is maintained.
- Daily reporting of metrics and exceptions.
- Ensure that Kegstar data is accurately captured for all deliveries.
- Collection of empty kegs from customer.
- Liaison directly with customer to ensure they’re aware of any proposed changes to their delivery.
- Ensuring your dray is in a safe, legal, clean and serviceable condition at all times.
- Ensuring that your load is correct versus it’s manifest, highlighting any rejections or returns to the fleet coordinator for processing.
- A full, valid clean UK Driver’s Licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role (essential).
- Proactive and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to comfortably move and lift kegs.
- Enjoy working in a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com