Brand Ambassador - North
Team Beaver are looking for a Brand Ambassador (North) to join our Sales team!
The Brand Ambassador is a new role that has been created to focus on ensuring that Beavertown beers are the best executed beers in the Northern marketplace. The successful candidate will be responsible for ‘Beavering’ up our existing Beavertown stockists whilst making sure that our new Beavertown stockists get the full Beavertown support in terms of activation.
The Brand Ambassador will also be responsible for creating Beaver Believers in the market through regular and constant staff training in our stocking pubs and bars across the North.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity and the capability to set a new Benchmark in Brand activation!
- Beaver up our existing & new Beavertown stockists
- Define & deliver minimum standards of execution excellence that raise the bar in the industry – including…
Glassware availability (all types)
Siting of permanent POS e.g Tin tackers / light boxes
Siting of Branded fonts & Tap Handles
Owning the Bar with Bar Runners
BT Artwork in all suitable bars
Bar & Fridge position of BT brands…including our mobile bars.
Beaver believer staff training
- Work with commercial team to agree target bars and make them happen
- Lead all the bar staff training across the North to create Beaver Believers
- Deliver against activation & training targets
- Make a positive difference every day to how Beavertown looks in the market
- Report on a weekly/monthly frequency progress vs target
- Ensure all cost budgets allocated are not exceeded
- Work with procurement to ensure all required POS items are always in-stock
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Experience of bringing brands to life in the market
- Field Training skills are a distinct advantage
- Sales experience preferable
- Strong sense of urgency & ‘can-do’ mentality
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Clean UK driving licence
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com