Brewery Maintenance Engineer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Maintenance planning
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Contractor control
- Controlling and re-ordering critical spares
- Calibration of critical equipment
- Implementation of continuous improvement projects
- Utility readings and usage analysis
- Legionella control and record keeping
- Condition monitoring equipment and require maintenance request
- Assessing equipment for critical spares
- Driving OEE improvements on packaging lines
- Contributing to Beavertown events and festivals and representing the brewery in public
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High standard of verbal and written English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Good communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong record keeping abilities
- 2 – 5 years’ experience working in a production environment
- Electrical experience required and willing to take on mechanical maintenance
- Willing to work on a shift rota
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.