Business Development Manager - North London And The Northern Home Counties
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver against annually agreed new business targets.
- Report on a weekly/monthly frequency progress vs target.
- Identify suitable pubs, bars & groups that do not stock Beavertown beers and converting these to Beavertown stockists.
- Organise the relevant product installations with the equipment required.
- Ensure all new Beavertown beers are introduced in the correct manner and that Beavertown Beers are highly visible to the bar drinkers.
- After an agreed period of time, ensure these new Beavertown partners are handed over to the relevant Beavertown Account Manager.
- Ensure the handover is correctly managed and there are no outstanding issues.
- Support and develop current direct London partners to maximise opportunities.
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Ensuring all sales systems and related materials are regularly updated and approved by manager as assigned.
- Effectively manage your calendar to ensure your time is always optimised.
- Maintain personal budgets outlined to you.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Results oriented experience in outside sales within the food & beverage industry.
- Strong sense of urgency & ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level.
- Strong negotiation skills & solid understanding of commercial maths.
- Strong judgment and maturity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think on their feet’.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively journey plan across territory.
- Solid time management skills with ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.