This is a really exciting job opportunity, as you will be part of the opening team of The Corner Pin, the first outpost of Beavertown Brewery.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.
We are looking for an experienced Supervisor with a strong hospitality background in premium casual dining. We are looking for a passionate, organised and motivated individual who is able to lead shifts safely and effectively. You will also be someone who is committed to their career in hospitality and we can offer ongoing development to support you as you grow and succeed with us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You inspire the team to deliver awesome food and customer service.
- You show initiative in driving sales throughout the shift.
- You train new team members to develop and grow.
- You take responsibility in the GM's/AGM's absence.
- You are uncompromising on food safety, and all compliance.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Events experience is desired but not essential.
- Ability to take initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with EPoS, stock, reservations and delivery systems.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Flexible, evening and weekend work is required.
- Interest in craft beers.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com