DIGITAL DESIGN & CONTENT LEAD
● Create, develop and manage all online content, including product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimization and merchandising.
● Ensure necessary content for all product launches and on-site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines.
● Execute all campaign Launches and assist with the briefing of digital assets & landing pages required to execute campaigns.
● Execute the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure key products are featured prominently, and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximised.
● Channel the Beavertown tone of voice creating relevant channel specific copy to align with SEO and accessibility standards for all campaign and product launches.
● Briefing on all assets needed for and campaigns and product launches as required. Ensuring that all assets are filed meticulously, and that all content and products on site are regularly checked, updated in line with best practice.
● Collect product data and content from team members and sharing with Ecommerce team and wider marketing team members where relevant.
● Responsible for updating all content pages, including regular homepage and blog page updates.
● Working closely with the wider team to design updated landing and feature pages to support content marketing and goals of the wider departments.
● Design and monitor UX flows within wider platform and functionality updates.
● Keeps abreast of industry developments and translates this knowledge into creative output for Beavertown.
● Using Google analytics to understand product & content performance and user behaviour in order to make data driven improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in a creative content creation role.
● Excellent graphic and web design experience, including Photoshop, XD, Illustrator.
● Experience with CMS systems including Shopify.
● Proven hands-on experience in an E-Commerce team with technical understanding of how E-Commerce functions.
● A creative can-do attitude, challenging the norm to share the brand with rigorous adherence to ecommerce industry best practice at the core.
● In depth knowledge of UX and managing Test and Learn Frameworks.
● Ability to contribute and direct channel content creation as part of wider Marketing campaigns across photography, video & animation.
● Confident copywriter with experience interpreting tone of voice and translating it for channel appropriate use.
● Project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects, adapting priorities as required. Inspiring and influencing key stakeholders.
● Advanced in Google Analytics.
● Advanced MS Excel experience.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org