DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTH WEST
With the fantastic progress Beavertown is making as a business, we are now in need of a Wholesaler / Distribution Account Manager who will be responsible for driving Beavertown’s relationships across the North West of the UK!
As the Distribution Account Manager North West, you will be responsible for a territory covering Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield andNottingham and must be based local to these areas to fully support our customer base.
To be successful in this role, you will build a strategic plan foreach individual distributor partner on how Beavertown can access more consumers, ensure that our brands are available and visible to On-Trade customers and deliver an execution plan to make it all happen!
You will not only manage Beavertown’s relationships with distributors across the North West UK but also identify and deliver new business. This is a brand new role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to maintain and grow our accounts!
- Full account management responsibility for key grocery customers.
- Generating new business through the dotcom channel and driving growth within current customer base.
- Formulating and implementing specific customer range and distribution strategies and increasing Beavertown brand awareness across the channel.
- Managing a portfolio of national grocery accounts through engagement with trading teams, supply chain contacts, marketing teams and support functions. Assisting in internal forecasting and budgeting for Off Trade channel as well as supporting channel KPI’s (NPD, distribution growth, gifting, education and awareness etc).
- Supporting NAM on overall Off Trade strategic direction and at the same time, working with the NAM to develop the plans and actions to deliver the short and long term goals.
- Educate and train all of our key customers on Beavertown’s brands and story.
- Establish ongoing ways of working and principles with the various internal and external operational teams to ensure we provide an efficient and amazing customer service.
- Achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Communicate sales results on a weekly and monthly basis to broader sales team and Commercial Director.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Be available for evening and weekend customer meeting/events.
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by line manager.
- Work with NAM to ensure Beavertown have the correct level of resources allocated for the scale of the budgeted growth.
- Ability to travel most of the time, as the role is field-based and we would expect the person to be in the market at least 80% of the time.
- Previous Account/Distributor/Wholesaler Management experience – desirable.
- Strong negotiation principles and technique to ensure the right commercial outcome is achieved.
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- Proven analytical skills and an understanding of syndicated data is required.
- High level of strategic awareness to work out what is required to succeed across a wide and varied distributor base.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong personal drive and focus on results.
- Ability to research ideas thoroughly to create and develop evidenced campaigns built on insights.
- Clear ability to pitch an idea that is fully formed and thought out.
- Calm in a crisis and knows how best to react and communicate.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org