DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTH WEST uk
With the fantastic progress Beavertown is making as a business, we are now in need of a Wholesaler / Distribution Account Manager who will be responsible for driving Beavertown’s relationships across the North West of the UK!
As the Distribution Account Manager North West, you will be responsible for a territory covering Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield and Nottingham and must be based local to these areas to fully support our customer base.
To be successful in this role, you will build a strategic plan for each individual distributor partner on how Beavertown can access more consumers, ensure that our brands are available and visible to On-Trade customers and deliver an execution plan to make it all happen!
You will not only manage Beavertown’s relationships with distributors across the North West UK but also identify and deliver new business. This is a brand new role and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to maintain and grow our accounts!
- Act as the primary contact between Beavertown Brewery and our North West UK domestic distributors while ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Proactively partner with distributors and customers to sell the entire Beavertown portfolio across the territory.
- Achieve quarterly volume and distribution goals with high level of performance.
- Maintain clear, timely communication; ability to construct comprehensive recaps.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base.
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts.
- Track and report Distributor buying trends to Sales and Production management.
- Maintain personal budgets outlined to you.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into Sales-i.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Conduct distributor/staff educations.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures.
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager.
- Strong negotiation principles & technique to ensure the right commercial outcome is achieved.
- Previous Account/Distributor/wholesaler Management experience – preferable.
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
- Proven analytical skills and an understanding of syndicated data is required.
- Strong capability to influence others to focus on our brands ahead of others.
- High level of strategic awareness to work out what is required to succeed across a wide & varied distributor base.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
- Strong personal drive & focus on results.
- Ability to travel most of the time, as the role is field-based and we would expect the person to be in the market at least 80% of the time.
- Budget and Financial Management.
- Understand the management of Brand Measurement and Trackers.
- Ability to research ideas thoroughly to create and develop evidenced campaigns built on Insights.
- Clear ability to pitch an idea that is fully formed and thought out.
- Calm in a crisis and know how best to react and communicate.
- Passionate about Marketing, Advertising, PR and Brand Campaigns.
- Your approach is always bang on with Beavertown’s special culture and fit.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com