Experience Creative Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire and work with a team to deliver awesome experiences.
- Research trends and analysis in food, drink, culture, society and events.
- Brainstorm, imagine and create experiences that showcase our brand values and drive awareness of the brand to new audiences.
- Lead in the development of an experience strategy each year, working in a team to create world class experiences.
- Actively drive projects from inception to final delivery ensuring an experience project is delivered to its full potential.
- Define and redefine the roles of our hospitality venues and their place within the wider experience strategy.
- Define the potential for headlining, collaborating and supporting experiences depending on the type of experience and how it fits into the overall strategy.
- Consider the mix of worldwide physical locations as well as online spaces and venues for both temporary and permanent Beavertown experiences.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Self-motivated and passionate individual.
- An advocate for collaboration, creativity and out of this world experiences.
- Experience and understanding of managing and delivering brand experiences for relevant audiences and target markets.
- Events and hospitality experience is desired but not essential.
- Ability to take initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Flexible, evening and weekend work during experience implementation