Head of Brand Marketing
Beavertown is looking for a highly experienced individual to join the team. You will have a progressive outlook on how to build a successful Brand and how to create a Brand that people will love and talk about.
You love Brands. You love Marketing, Advertising, PR and Campaigns. You will have a back catalogue of Brand activity that you have successfully delivered that has attributed to Brand growth and Brand love. You understand Brand theory and how to apply it. You know what’s great about a traditional Brand approach and how to mess with it to deliver a Brand in a new and innovative way.
You understand the role of Culture and what that means for Brands. You have managed and overseen Brand Campaigns, building up an experience of what success looks like and how the whole machine works. Campaigns you have worked on will be across various media channels, such as; TV, Press, Radio, Experiential, PR, OOH and Digital.
You fully understand the Creative process from Brief to Postproduction and delivering a campaign to market. You’ve done it a number of times and might even have a nice award or two.
You’ll be a positive force, who will put skin in the game and want to produce the best possible work. You’ll be excited about building Beavertown’s brand equity. And understand that everything a Brand does creates a legacy – a legacy you’re excited about being part of. You understand creativity and want to get hands on when needed. If there is a problem or a shortfall, you are on it.
This role reports into the Marketing Director and is a people manager position.
We have taken some huge strides since the opening of Beavertown and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here at Beavertown love to take responsibility for their decisions. Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we come into contact with at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for collaborating and executing the Marketing Strategy
- You will work with the Marketing team to deliver Campaigns, Product launches and day to day activity across our Brand Marketing communications
- You will need to be creative and understand how creativity can build and deliver brands. You’ve done this before and understand the role of difference channels and approach
- You like the idea of letting creativity push the brand forward and not just media spend or traditional approaches
- You love brands, especially those who do things differently. And understand brands from architecture to application
- This role will work across Marketing and Campaigns teams to deliver best-in-class activity across our existing channels (mainly) PR and Social and look to expand the brand into new channels and Media
- Reporting and Budgeting responsibilities play a part for this role, working with both Marketing, Finance and the wider business
- You will manage and research Sponsorship opportunities, both existing and new. Define the Sponsorship strategy, manage relationships and develop a portfolio of Sponsorship activity across the year
- You will manage the evaluation of Campaigns and be responsible for Brand measurement tracking and reporting
- People manager and leader. You will understand how important internal Culture is to get the job done. No job is too small or too big. You do by leading from the front and supporting from the back. You promote a positive working environment built on trust and good old-fashioned hard work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Work currently as a Marketing Manager, Head of Brand or Head of Marketing, Senior Brand Manager or a similar level
- Solid Marketing and Brand management experience. To put it directly – you know what you are doing. You’ve built brands. You understand audience and have delivered against Insights
- You’ll have a proven track record of working on, executing and evaluating campaigns, across multiple channels
- You will have had experience of managing and working with Social, PR, Creative and Media teams. Having led both internal and external teams and agencies to delivering successful Communications activity
- Solid knowledge of budgets, brand Measurement and Analytical approaches
- Knowledge of customer lifecycles and journeys. As well as Loyalty and reward initiatives, schemes and experience
- Sponsorship B2B and B2C experience is a positive. Having worked with 3rd parties to deliver campaigns and benefits for the brand
- Leadership skills – you have managed Marketing teams and individuals previously. You have the ability to set goals and focuses for the team. With the team you will deliver on time, on budget and on brand
- Your approach is always being bang on culture. You are calm in a crisis. Positive on a Monday and fit with our special Beavertown approach
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org