Head of export
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand in great depth how the different global beer markets work and who are the best partners for Beavertown to work with now & going forward.
- Ensure UK brand & sales strategy is identically executed across all Beavertown’s export markets.
- Be the expert on how to activate successfully across different global beer markets.
- Develop a growth plan for Beavertown to outperform the competitive set in all export markets where the brand is present.
- Create a long term strategic plan for Beavertown that identifies and prioritises the markets for Beavertown to extend into.
- Perform regular KPI based performance reviews with all of our distributor partners.
- Create ongoing sales arguments to help support our export partners in their respective markets.
- Have regular KPI based performance reviews with line manager.
- Ensure Beavertown in the number 1 priority for our distributor/importer partners.
- Achieve monthly & annual targets e.g Volume / NSR per Hl.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications.
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting / events.
- Performs additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous export market management experience preferable.
- Language skills desirable – particularly French
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges.
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data is required.
- Strong capability to influence others to focus on our brands ahead of others.
- High level of strategic awareness to work out what is required to succeed across a wide & varied distributor base.
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations.
- Strong personal drive & focus on results .
- Ability to travel most of the time, as the role is field based and we would expect the person to be in the market at least 80% of the time.
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.