IT Support Coordinator
We are looking to appoint an IT Support Coordinator to join Beavertown Brewery on a permanent basis. Reporting into the new IT Support Manager, you will work alongside the existing IT Support Coordinator to act as a key point of contact and coordination with our third-party IT Managed Service Provider. In this role you will be working with internal stakeholders from all parts of the business, and be involved in a wide range of IT activities from network, infrastructure and security to desktop and hardware. You will help coordinate the IT aspects of onboarding, offboarding, and managing allocation of IT hardware.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as key point of contact and coordination with our third-party IT service providers.
- Assist in the prioritisation, escalation, and resolution of service issues.
- Coordinate IT aspects of onboarding, offboarding and hardware allocation.
- Proactively lead process improvement initiatives with the business and IT providers.
- Provide support to other members of IT team, including holiday cover for application support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Solid understanding of IT Support processes and principles.
- Technical IT knowledge combined with experience in a business environment.
- Qualifications in a relevant subject, degree level or equivalent preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Good analytical and planning skills, with demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.