With the fantastic progress Beavertown is making as a business, we are now in need of a Maintenance Manager to join our Maintenance team!
This role will be based between our Enfield and Tottenham Hale sites and the successful candidate will take on responsibility for managing our team of shift engineers to ensure availability of Brewing and Packaging equipment and site utilities.
As our Maintenance Manager, you will provide support for capital and continuous improvement projects, be able to work and make critical decisions independently and regularly demonstrate exceptional analytical decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management
- Resource planning - Labour / Materials
- Maintenance planning - Labour / Production / Materials
- Time and attendance monitoring
- Spare parts management and critical spare evaluation
- Accountable for Monthly / Annual Stocktake of spare parts
- Managing maintenance request system & reporting performance
- Supporting PPM planning development and scheduling
- Issuing permits to work
- Driving performance of packaging lines
- Provide additional support for breakdown trouble shooting
- KPI reporting
- Reviewing SOP’s / SMP’s
- Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Accountable for the performance and availability of site Utilities
- Driving continuous improvement
- Developing and maintaining best practise across the brewery
- Supporting Head of Engineering with CAPEX projects
- Performing return to work interviews
- Provide shift cover for sickness when necessary
- Share your passion and optimism, inspirer respect and trust and provide vision and inspiration to your peers and team members
- Supporting the Head of Engineering in all relevant subjects relating to the Maintenance and Engineering Departments overall strategy:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience managing a team, preferably in a Food / FMCG environment.
- Engineering specific qualification from an apprenticeship, registered college or university.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Leading, coaching and developing a team.
- Strong record keeping abilities.
- Root cause analysis.
- IOSH trained.
- Have a passion for people development and training.
- Have proven ability to work with automated as well as manual production environments .
- Advanced knowledge and experience in maintaining high speed packaging lines.
- Understanding of a Production operation as a whole.
- Demonstrate passion for the industry and the Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org