You will be working closely with the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Engineers to ensure the smooth operation of the brewery by developing and maintaining a planned maintenance schedule, ensuring spare part levels are maintained and reordered in timely fashion. The role will involve trending consumption of utilities and consumables that support utilities on site to ensure efficiencies are maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Controlling and re-ordering spares
- Monthly stocktake of spare parts
- Controlling and re-ordering consumables for Utilities
- Planning and Implementing Weekly Planned Maintenance
- Reducing cost of spare parts through tendering for best supplier
- Liaising with suppliers to understand constraints and lead-times
- Analysing and trending utility data to identify and maintain cost savings
- Working with Engineers & Process staff to identify critical spares
- Working with Product and Planning teams to understanding production requirements and constraints
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields a plus, but not required
- Data visualization – Power BI would be a plus, but not essential
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High standard of verbal and written English
- Attention to detail
- Strong record keeping abilities
- Ability to deal with complexity and change
- Team player
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.