MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - HOSPITALITY
With the fantastic progress Beavertown is making as a business, we are now in need of a Management Accountant to business partner with the Hospitality & Experience Team.
The Management Accountant will support the Financial Planning Manager with month end reporting and the maintenance of significant business elements.
This role will provide a development opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to progress!
- Management Accounts:
- Cost analysis & Reporting: Working with the Financial Planning Manager to track, analyse and review hospitality actuals v budget and LE for the MA pack and weekly Marketing Dashboard. Develop reporting for the hospitality sites.
- Planning: Support Hospitality Team with producing short term, medium term, and long-term projections (LE, Budget, 3YP) Inc Cashflow.
- Business decision support: Support the hospitality team with business case build and analysis. Work with the Financial Planning Manager to evaluate and comment on any new hospitality opportunities.
- Payroll: Review and approve employee hours with GM prior to submission to payroll
- Cost centre reviews: Preparing monthly departmental cost reports for the Hospitality and Experience team (Taproom, Corner Pin, Visitor Centre + Events).
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations (BT and LS): Collated, reviewed and actioned prior to submission to Head of Finance.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required.
- Part qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA and looking to progress.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy, attention to detail and keen to make improvements.
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org