Sales Support team leader
We are looking for a new Sales Support Team Leader to join our Sales Support team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the whole sales support team ensuring that our level of service to customers is never compromised.
- All order capture & processing are handled in an efficient & timely manner across the whole team.
- Work with customers & hauliers as well as warehouse, logistics and production teams internally to ensure we deliver on time & in full across all UK channels & international markets.
- Full line-management responsibility for Sales Support Co-ordinators (direct reports) – 3x Sales Support Co-ordinators and 1x Export Coordinator
- Establish and track goals and objectives with members of the team and perform monthly one to one meeting as well as quarterly reviews.
- Work with every member of the team to develop individual PDPs, so each person has their own personal growth targets
- Liaise between Sales, Production and Warehouse teams to ensure all departments are in sync - Attend weekly production meetings and manage any challenges E.g. – Stock shortage
- Maintain clear, timely communication with the warehouse team to ensure we are providing excellent customer service.
- Provide support across sales team for additional activities as required
- Communicate inventory levels to the sales team to increase sales – Specials calendar
- Work closely with Finance department regarding debtors, invoice queries and payments
- Work with third party couriers to ensure best pricing and timelines are met
- Ability to complete HMCS documents and other supporting material as required
- Work with the I.T & warehouse department on improving internal processes
- Be the first point of contact for Senior Management
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Results oriented experience within the food & beverage industry
- Strong sense of urgency and customer service orientation
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Ability to analyse, interpret and understand data to drive action
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and work towards achieving fixed deadlines/targets
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals