Senior Brand manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise and execute fame driving brand moments – which include (but aren’t limited to) activations, stunts, reactive opportunities, and sponsorships.
- Manage the ideation and development of branded editorial content across our social and other appropriate brand platforms.
- Manage external agencies and collaborate with fellow brand and wider marketing, teams.
- Immerse yourself in culture and live and breathe our target audience – to spot the relevant cues and moments for the brand to play within.
- Comfortable finding and applying both quantitative and quantitative audience insights.
- Work in tandem with PR manager to amplify brand moments with earned coverage and assist our events team in brand delivery.
- Develop partnership opportunities with appropriate brands/people/platforms.
- Define quantifiable measures of success for all activity and report back to wider teams.
- Work with Head of Brand & Marketing Director to define & grow Beavertown brand equity.
- Become our internal/external brand guru - communicate exactly how the brand manifests itself in execution - across all consumer facing touchpoints
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6+ years working in an Advertising or Marketing Background ideally with a degree qualification.
- Experience working with brands who champion innovation and creativity.
- Line-management experience
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative with a passion for innovation.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite, motivate, and lead teams through projects.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- A love of art and music is ideal but not necessary.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.
- You are an undisputed champion of the unconventional. You have track record of delivering exceptional work that’s free from the shackles of established marketing thinking. You will have worked for/on large brands who specialise in creating imaginative, captivating, and entertaining branded content.
- From ideation to execution, you would have lead marketing & brand campaigns, activations, collaborations, social media outputs and even large stunts.
- As a person, you inspire, deliver and collaborate. You’re a positive force and a team player with low ego. You will put skin in the game and want to produce the best possible work.
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.