Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Beavertown is looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join is amazing team.
It’s an exciting roll packed full of opportunity for an experienced, creatively minded and just overall, out-of-this-world brand marketer.
Your Beavertown mission briefing would center around, the continual evolution and positioning of the brand as part of audience culture, launching ATL marketing campaigns and social media content strategy, discovering perfect x-brand sponsorships/collaborations, and enjoying ice-cold pints of Neck Oil from time to time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise and execute fame driving brand moments – which include (but aren’t limited to) activations, stunts, reactive opportunities, and sponsorships.
- Manage the strategy and ideation of branded editorial content across our social and other appropriate brand platforms.
- Manage external agencies and collaborate with fellow brand and wider marketing, teams.
- Immerse yourself in culture and live and breathe our target audience – to spot the relevant cues and moments for the brand to play within.
- Comfortable finding and applying both quantitative and quantitative audience insights.
- Work in tandem with PR manager amplify brand moments with earned coverage and assist our events team in brand delivery.
- Develop partnership opportunities with appropriate brands/people/platforms.
- Define quantifiable measures of success for all activity and report back to wider teams.
- Work with Head of Brand & Marketing Director to define & grow Beavertown brand equity.
- Become our internal/external brand guru - communicate exactly how the brand manifests itself in execution - across all consumer facing touchpoints
- Communicate with internal teams and wider business to ensure understanding of the brand’s values and consistency in delivery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You have 6+ years working in an Advertising or Marketing Background ideally with a degree qualification.
- You will have worked with brands who champion innovation and creativity.
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative with a passion for innovation.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite, motivate, and lead teams through projects.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- A love of art and music is ideal but not necessary.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.