SENIOR PACKAGING OPERATOR
This is an exciting opportunity to join Beavertown, as we’re going through a period of growth and are looking for new additions to join Team Beaver to help us along the way!
The Senior Packaging Operator will assist our Packaging Supervisor and Packaging Manager to ensure all beer leaving our brewery is packaged to the highest standard to ensure a first class Beavertown experience.
We are looking for someone who can multitask and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced brewery. You will be solutions focused and be able to confidently identify and troubleshoot problems.
This is a rewarding role and will require you to be mobile at all times. Please note this role will have no involvement in brewing our beers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packaging beer into cans, kegs and bottles
- Ensure beer is packaged to specification and meets production targets
- Routine checks and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain a safe and hygienic working environment on the Packaging floor
- Ensure we are compliant with all SALSA requirements relating to the Packaging process
- Set up of packaging lines
- Perform pack integrity checks
- Prepare fermentation vessels for CIP
- Setup of filling machines for CIP
- Perform stock checks
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Packaging role
- Experience leading a manufacturing team
- IBD General Certificate in Packaging or Brewing (desirable)
- Familiar with machine operation and maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of the CIP process
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong record keeping skills
- Able to comfortably lift and move kegs
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com