Social Media Creative
We are Beavertown and We Come in Peace, Pints, and Cans.
We’re looking for someone who can help us create some extraordinary social media creative ideas and executions.
We need to create engaging, entertaining and out of this world creative content to support the brand.
We want stuff that not just stands out – not just from our industry but from the best of the best brands that are out there.
You will be responsible for coming up with and working on social media concepts that you’ll then take through creative development through to implementation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with the Social Media Executive, you’ll drive the ideation and development of social media content that supports Brand, Social, PR and Product initiatives.
- There’s also a healthy dose of ‘initiative seizing’ - spot opportunities to create brilliant content that supports Beavertown’s objectives.
- Become a superstar in the team - take briefs from the brand/social/marketing to determine the most interesting way to realise via social media creative.
- Develop and execute content that is created using imagery, basic animation and video.
- Constantly evolve and test new ideas and approaches – help us keep building the creative world of Beavertown.
- Work with the wider social media team and marketing on larger campaigns.
- Implement social media best practice across your work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You have 2+ years working in social media role where you’ve been required to create content yourself (client side or agency).
- Fully competent with design software such as: Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent) and are comfortable with video editing and basic animation.
- Able to use social media tools such as Sprout, Sprinkler, Falcon (or other scheduling tools). This won’t require day-to-day use, but a big plus.
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative with a passion for innovation.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite, motivate, and lead teams through projects.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.