TALENT ACQUISITION ASSISTANT
Team Beaver are looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join the People team to support the Talent Acquisition Manager with our recruitment administration. This role will suit someone who is organised and a great communicator with a can-do attitude, looking to kick start their career in a fast-moving People department!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Team with the recruitment process to provide a professional and efficient service to meet business requirements.
- Carry out administrative tasks in the recruitment process such as advertising, initial screening and coordinating interviews with candidates to support our Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent Acquisition Resourcer.
- Diary management - coordinating and booking in interviews and trial days for candidates, being resourceful in finding interview slots in busy diaries and arranging meeting rooms.
- Monitoring the Recruitment Inbox and categorizing incoming applications to relevant folders and managing our talent bank.
- Ensuring all offer details are sent over in a timely manner and are accurate to the Onboarding team
- Maintaining and updating Excel database to show and monitor up to date recruitment activity.
- Communicating weekly recruitment vacancy updates to hiring managers across the organisation
- Booking temp agency staff, liaising with agency points of contact and internal managers
- Drafting internal job adverts and communicating vacancies to the wider business.
- Uploading vacancy adverts on social media, Team Beaver Jobs Board and external Jobs Boards where necessary.
- Updating and monitoring Beavertown’s LinkedIn profile, advertising roles and responding account activity
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of a role prior to initial screening, either via email or phone.
- Supporting with initial candidate screening as and when required, verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Ownership of end-to-end recruitment cycle for entry and junior level roles as and when required during busy periods
- Following up with candidates and providing feedback within agreed timeframe following interviews, via phone and email.
- Communicating offers to candidates and handover of candidate details to the Junior People Advisor and People Assistant
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations in a timely and appropriate manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This is a perfect role for someone looking to embark on a career in Recruitment.
- 6 month’s experience in a similar role (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, complying with Company HR practice.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail.
- Confident Microsoft user – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.