TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
We are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Team!
Reporting into our Head of People, the successful candidate will be an expert on all things recruitment – that ‘go to’ person!
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll work hard to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time. You will be involved in the full recruitment cycle, from taking a brief from a hiring manager to offer stage and everything in between! You’ll be committed to giving candidates and hiring managers a high-level service experience.
Your responsibilities will include successfully screening candidates over the phone, supporting hiring managers throughout the interview process and ensuring Beavertown deliver an amazing candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide a professional and timely service to meet business requirements.
- This is a 360 degree role and you’ll carry out all recruitment tasks in the recruitment process, from taking a brief from a hiring manager on a role, advertising, shortlisting and screening candidates through to offer stage.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work via LinkedIn. Be imaginative when it comes to sourcing candidates.
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the role.
- You'll fully screen shortlisted candidates over the phone before sending across a shortlist to the hiring manager.
- Support hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Brief and liaise with our preferred recruitment agencies for hard to fill roles.
- Finalise offer details with candidates.
- Ensure that Beavertown deliver an amazing candidate experience and be the candidates key point of contact. Provide candidates with a timely service and provide feedback within the agreed timeframe following interviews.
- Work with the HOP on a recruitment strategy
- Demonstrate previous experience working on recruitment campaigns
- Work with the People Team on Apprentice & Graduate scheme
- Maintain up to date records to show recruitment activity.
- Work closely alongside our People team to support with candidate attraction and engagement methods.• Advise and ensure we always attract a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Relevant experience in an agency recruitment or a in a fast-paced in-house environment.
- Familiar with handling high volumes of recruitment admin and applications.
- You’ll excel at building strong relationships with candidates.
- Experience using LinkedIn to source candidates.
- Previous experience of implementing/using an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- You’ll be passionate about representing Beavertown and build strong relationships with candidates.
- Confident negotiating and communicating across all levels of the Company.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org