We’re Beavertown, the one’s you’ve seen in the pub with the cool glasses and great tasting beer.
We are now looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join the People Team on a Fixed Term basis (12-18 months) to support the Talent Acquisition function in ensuring we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
You will be involved in the full recruitment cycle, from taking a brief from a hiring manager to offer stage and everything in between, with particular focus on directly sourcing excellent candidates to join Team Beaver. This role will suit a great communicator with a can-do attitude, who is committed to giving candidates and hiring managers a high-level service experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager with the recruitment process to provide a professional and efficient service to meet business requirements and translating the talent strategy outlined by TAM into execution
- Carrying out all resourcing activities for junior to management level vacancies
- Taking briefings from hiring managers across our business on vacancies and candidate criteria to understand the requirements and the best approach to source great talent
- Actioning Recruitment Plans made by the Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Manager and feeding back to TAM
- Managing sourcing tools, from our careers site through to job boards, and headhunting platforms, specifically LinkedIn Recruiter
- Assessing CVs and telephone interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for the role
- Creating and submitting shortlists of candidates to hiring managers
- Attending video and face-to-face interviews as and when required
- Managing the interview process alongside the Talent Acquisition Assistant
- Managing the offer process alongside the Talent Acquisition Assistant to ensure that there is a smooth candidate experience
- Participating at external events e.g. career events/recruitment fairs
- Supporting hiring managers with recruitment queries across the business and responding to managers/candidates to ensure excellent customer service
- Booking temp agency staff, liaising with agency points of contact and internal managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- An experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a successful track record of working in a growing internal environment or agency, preferably within FMCG
- Experienced in partnering with business stakeholders to gain an understanding of business needs and priorities and translating the talent strategy into execution
- Experience of direct sourcing, assessing candidate’s suitability for a role, shortlisting, interview and offer management
- Experience of managing candidate relationships from junior to management level
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple vacancies at the same time, whilst working to tight deadlines and achieving stretching targets/KPIs
- Expertise in a range of active candidate sourcing through active and passive channels e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobs Boards, databases etc.
- Experience of utilising and maintaining an ATS (desirable)
- An understanding of employment legislation
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Exceptional decision-making and communication skills with the ability to influence
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.