Warehouse Team Leader
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will play a key part in managing the team and end to end physical movement of goods through our Warehouses across both sites and will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the site. This will involve managing Warehouse Operations, staff and the environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the end-to-end physical movement of goods through one of Beavertown’s warehouses including:
- Receipt inspection of all inbound loads for quality and documentation compliance.
- Inventory, pick face and space management to ensure that stock rotation, sampling, quarantine labelling and accurate cycle counting can be maintained.
- Ownership and upkeep of site MHE fleet to ensure availability.
- Site representative at Fifteen Minute Daily Review (FMDR) & Thirty Minute Weekly Review (TMWR)
- Primary warehouse point of contact for material and customer service teams.
- Ensure compliance with all Beavertown polices and ways of working germane to warehouse operations.
- Maintain sufficient working knowledge of SAP, WMS & EMCS to be able to cover stock controller absence.
- Ownership of stock and replenishment of warehouse consumables including pallets.
- Line management, development and mentoring of warehouse operators and assistants
- Ensure professional standards are maintained by all logistics operations personnel
- Ensure crew levels are matched to throughput
- Ensure that GMP/GHP standards are always maintained in the warehouse and yard
Health and Safety
- Ensure warehouse is operated in a manner compliant with Beavertown’s H&S policies and ways of working
- Raise and assist warehouse team with near miss reporting
- Assist management with accident and near miss follow up
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience of managing warehouse operations - Desirable
- Forklift license - Essential
- IT skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word - Essential
- Good organisational capabilities
- Team player and positive attitude