Distribution Manager – South West
Team Beaver are looking for a Wholesaler/Distribution Account Manager to join our Sales team!
The Wholesaler / Distribution Account Manager is responsible for driving Beavertown’s Distributor relationships across South West UK & the M4 corridor including Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Southampton and Reading.
The Distribution Account Manager will not only manage the relationships with our distributors across their territory, but also with a key focus on working with sites and groups to bring new business to Beavertown.
The role requires a balance of building a strategic plan for each individual distributor partner on how we access more consumers, ensure that our brands are available and visible to pubs and bars, combined with an execution plan on making it happen. This plan has to be bespoke to each distributor and will require the DAM completely understanding all of the distributor partners in depth.
- Act as the primary contact between Beavertown Brewery and our domestic distributors, whilst ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times
- Proactively partner with distributors and customers to sell entire Beavertown portfolio across territory
- Achieve quarterly volume and distribution goals with high level of performance
- Maintain clear, timely communication; ability to construct comprehensive recaps
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
- Track and report distributor buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Maintain personal budgets outlined to you
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Conduct distributor/staff educations
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Strong negotiation principles & technique to ensure the right commercial outcome is achieved
- Previous Account/Distributor/wholesaler Management experience – preferable
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges
- Proven analytical skills and an understanding of syndicated data is required
- Strong capability to influence others to focus on our brands ahead of others
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
- Ability to travel most of the time, as the role is field-based and we would expect the person to be in the market at least 80% of the time
- Full UK driving licence necessary
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com